ORGANISATIONAL STATEMENT OF GOOD PRACTICE
The philosophy of the organisation is to reflect and promote values that focus upon the individual service user has been at the center of support service planning and service delivery. To help achieve this, the organisation has drawn upon the fundamental core values of care and support to develop the following service which will form the basis of considering the provision of an individual support service:
- Autonomy and independence of personal decision making, including the assumption of risk as well as responsibilities associated with citizenship.
- Choice of occupational activities, lifestyle, and the best way to maintain independence, including the opportunity to select independently from a range of options.
- Respect for the intrinsic worth, dignity and individuality of the person and his or her racial and ethnic identity and cultural heritage.
- Participation and integration in society, in the development of plans, policies and decisions affecting the individual’s life.
- Knowledge about conditions and prospects, options and opportunities, the ways of improving the individual’s life.
- Fulfilment of personal aspirations and abilities in all aspects of daily life, including the chance to deliver new skills and knowledge.
- Privacy from unnecessary intrusion, and the preservation of safeguarding or confidentiality.
- Equality of opportunity to access to services irrespective of age, race or ethnic origin, creed, colour, religion, political affiliation, disabilities or impairments, marital status, parenthood, sexual gender or sexual orientation.
The realization of these values, together with the level of help and support acquired to achieve personal goals, will be a unique process for each person – every person is an individual. However, the value principles remain constant and will provide a sound foundation of the provision of support to all, regardless of personal circumstances and in accordance with the organisations equal opportunities and diversity policy.
Putting You & Your Family in Good Hands
Get In Touch
Our Professional Team is ready to serve you.We have also professional Agencies we have contracts with who are always ready to be at your service. Drop us an email and will Call you back
0 808 280 8857
Welcome to Penuel Health Care. We are a premier provider of supported living schemes in the ......Read More